This agreement governs the relationship between Vetrecruit.ie and users of this website in relation to usage of the website and connected matters. By using this website, users accept the provisions of this agreement.
Users must use this website and the facilities made available on it only for their intended purposes, and must at all times act in good faith when doing so.
Each user is given a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to view and download all publicly viewable information on this website, and also all other information to which the user is expressly and specifically given access.
Content on this site, including all text, images, brands and trademarks is, unless otherwise specified, protected by national and international intellectual property laws, and is owned by Vetrecruit.ie or its suppliers and customers. Use of the website does not give a user any ownership in or to any of that content.
All databases incorporated into or connected with the website are owned by Vetrecruit.ie. The inclusion of information relating to a user in any such database does not give that user any ownership in that database.
A user retains copyright in his or her curriculum vitae or resume. Each user gives Vetrecruit.ie a non-exclusive right to copy and use his/her c.v./resume in the manner contemplated by the website from time to time.
All information supplied by a user to the Website must:
- relate only to that user,
- be reasonably necessary for the proper use by that user of the facilities made available on this website,
- be true, accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading,
- not be obscene or blasphemous,
- not be defamatory of any person, and not, when used by us in accordance with this agreement, infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any person;
Each user agrees to indemnify Vetrecruit.ie upon request from and against all losses and costs which may be suffered or incurred by it arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with any information supplied by that user which does not comply with the requirements of this agreement.
Vetrecruit.ie reserves the right to remove, modify and otherwise to do as it deems necessary, to any submitted information which does not comply with this agreement, or which could, in its reasonable view, give rise to liability or prejudice for it.
Vetrecruit.ie retains all data registered on the website unless expressly advised by the user that they wish their data to be removed. If you wish to remove your profile at any time you can email info@Vetrecruit.ie.
Users must use the website strictly in accordance with the instructions given, and may not use any device, software or routine to interfere with the operation of the website.
We share information with employers. We are unable to control their use of your data. We also do not control the data use practices of either (a) those who access your information on or through our sites and applications or (b) ad networks and other third parties with whom we work to serve you personalised ads.
Information collected on our sites and applications is stored in whole or in part in Ireland
Scope of this Policy
This policy applies to information we collect on sites and applications owned or controlled by Veterinary Recruitment Needs Ltd. We link to other websites over which we have no control. Vetrecruit.ie.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites. You may wish to review the privacy policies of those sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our sites and applications. For example, depending on the services you use, we collect:
- Your name
- Contact information such as address, email address, telephone number
- Credit card number and billing information (for services requiring payment)
- Information about your education, occupation, skills and experience, awards, memberships and affiliations, activities and interest
- Information imported by you or your connections from third party applications
- Information about third parties, such as references or contacts, that you provide to us if you have their express written consent to do so
- Your preferences, occupation, career history, interests and favourites
- Your age & gender, if you choose to provide it
We automatically collect information about how you use our sites and mobile applications, the areas of our site that you visit, as well as information about your computer or mobile device including your IP address, device ID, physical location, browser and operating system type, and referring URLs. This information is necessary for providing personalised and location-based content as well as for analysing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services. We may combine this information with information in your account to help prevent fraud.
If you choose to login with Facebook or similar sites, we import the information that you choose to share with us by installing the application or logging into that platform or site, and we make it part of your profile. Because Vetrecruit.ie. sites and applications are intended to allow you to share your information and to allow others to find you, we make certain information about you publicly available by default. Such information may, for example, be accessed by everyone on the Internet, including users without accounts, and may appear in public search engine search results. However, you can control the visibility of your information by managing your privacy settings. You can also restrict the information available to others by deleting information you do not want visible or by not providing it at all.
When you post information on another user’s profile or comment on another user’s post, the public availability of that information will be subject to the other user’s privacy settings.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to provide our services, respond to you, operate and improve our sites and applications, and foster a positive user experience. Our services include the display of personalised products, content, and advertising relating to your career experience and interests, either on our site or other sites with which we have a business relationship.
By registering with Vetrecruit.ie, by managing your profile, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information in the following ways:
- to create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us, information imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers;
- to provide personalised, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
- to allow you to contact other users or to invite others to join or create and account;
- to allow you to import information about yourself or your contacts from other sites or applications or to export your information to other sites or applications;
- to make purchases;
- to contact you about feature updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to provide you with additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- to inform you of other products or services available from Vetrecruit.ie.com or its affiliates;
- to enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you to conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof;
- to help your friends, contacts, and potential employers find your profile and connect with you;
- to provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- to provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
- to provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications;
- to allow you to share jobs and profile information with your connections;
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- to make suggestions and draw inferences about you. For example, we may make suggestions about people you may know or additional jobs, products or services that might be of interest to you. Or, if you identify yourself as “Mrs.” we will assume you are female.
Some of our products and services, such as our searchable CV database and networking, enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you. Profile information may be used for networking with other community members or may be visible to employers who are using Vetrecruit.ie.com sites and applications.
Information you post in public areas of Vetrecruit.ie sites or applications or place in the searchable CV database may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While Vetrecruit.ie.com takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorised access or inappropriate use, Vetrecruit.ie.com does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you give to us. Accordingly, you should not post sensitive information, personality profiles, or any other information you would not want made public, to any Vetrecruit.ie.com site or application.
We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads on our sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you we acquire from third parties.
How We Share Information
One of our primary purposes is to provide you with a platform to broadcast the information in your CV and profile widely in order to maximise your career opportunities. We do not share information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure. We disclose your information as set forth below:
- We share your information with third parties who help deliver our products and services to you. Examples include hosting our web servers, including CV database storage, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose.
- We may disclose information to third parties if you consent. For example:
- if you make your CV searchable, then all parties with access to our searchable CV database will have access to your CV;
- if you opt in to receive information about the opportunities, products, or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to those third parties so they may contact you;
- if you previously chose to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from Vetrecruit.ie or third parties, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt out in those emails or by editing your account profile as described above.
By applying to a job or providing your contact information to show interest in a job, you consent to the disclosure of your information to that employer.
We also share aggregated information (including location data) about Vetrecruit.ie site visitors and application users with third parties to serve advertisements to you on our sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship. We may also aggregate data regarding job qualifications, schooling, age, experience level or other information relevant to the job search. This aggregated data does not identify users individually, and may be made available to employers or fellow job seekers or community members. If we create a co-branded site with another company, information will be retained by both companies and subject to the privacy policies of both companies which will be published on the co-branded sites.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith – after considering your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) meet legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires any or all of Vetrecruit.ie business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Vetrecruit.ie.com becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, such information will be disposed of in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the site.